Thursday 9 February 2012

Exhibition at Atelier gallery

So, I have works at the Atelier Unique Fine Art gallery. There's an open day on this Sunday from 12pm-2pm and I would love to see people there, to talk about textiles and what not. There's so much on this weekend! I will be swinging by there in between the Have a Go festival at the Cobb n' Co and the Twee as Folk festival in Newtown Park... oh my goodness, busy days.

I will of course bring along the obligatory needle, ball of wool and tiny scissors. Here's a sneak peek of what's going on at Atelier Unique Fine Art:







Currently, there's a few of the works in several pieces. This will be amended for Sunday. Looking fowards to this year's first exhibition and the first exhibition of Fairy-ring 3; Emergence.

No comments:

Post a Comment