Sunday 3 July 2011

Crafternoon, June.

The ingredients

Old shoulder pad + scissors = cut up shoulder pad and a piece of foam for an ink pad.

Milk bottle lid...and there's my ink pad.


Got my letters lined up and ready to go.

This afternoon I was lettering some 6cm x 4cm tags from a recycling paper experiment from a few months ago.

Needles Hooks Pins

Adding images to the opposite side of the tags. 
About a year ago, I hollowed some books. The paper I made was from those recycled scraps. That paper was made into tags. I had saved the most interesting images during the hollowing out process, and I used these in the tags.
  

This was the wee store I had on the 25th at Metro Cafe. If you look closely, you can see the tags made from hollow books, on the hollow books. I love circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment